Definition of “personal information”
Acquisition of Personal Information
- When this site collects personal information, the purpose of its use shall be announced on this page in advance.
- When you purchase a product or make an inquiry on this website, you will be asked to enter the necessary personal information in the process.
Purpose of use of personal information
- This site uses the personal information collected from users only for the following purposes.
- For the payment of purchased products.
- To ship purchased products.
- To provide related after-sales services.
- To send notifications of information on new products and services.
- To reply to inquiries, requests for quotation, etc.
- To ask you to provide feedback and opinions.
- To improve and develop the services and contents of this site.
- For other purposes as deemed necessary to carry out the business of this site.
Safety Management of Personal Information
- In accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law, this website shall strictly manage personal information and endeavor to maintain confidentiality.
Consignment of Personal Information
- When necessary for the purchase of products, this site may provide the collected user information to payment service providers.
- When necessary to ship products, we provide personal information to shipping companies.
- In addition to the above, the Company may outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party to the extent necessary to achieve the business objectives of this site.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- This site will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the individual, except as required by laws and regulations such as the Personal Information Protection Law.
- In the event that personal information is to be shared, details will be disclosed in advance on this page.
Disclosure and correction of personal information
- When a person requests disclosure of his or her own personal information, this website will promptly disclose it. If we cannot confirm the identity of the person making the request, we will not respond to the request.
- If there is an error in the content of the personal information and the person requests correction, addition, or deletion, we will promptly respond to the request after an investigation.If we are unable to confirm the identity of the person making the request, we will not respond to the request.
- If you have any questions or requests regarding the handling of personal information, please contact us at the following address.
For inquiries regarding personal information
Ogawa no sho
Contact person: Kimitaka Gonda
Changes to this policy
The contents of this policy are subject to change.
Any changes will be effective from the time they are posted on this page, unless otherwise stated.